Ending Sexual and Domestic Violence
One Person at a Time: Elected Officials
- Know the facts. Sexual and domestic violence are serious problems in Virginia.
- Support increased funding for Virginia’s Sexual and Domestic Violence Programs.
- Arrange a visit to the Sexual and Domestic Violence Program(s) in your district.
- Add the issue of sexual and domestic violence to your platform.
- Support laws that protect victims. Seek feedback from sexual and domestic violence survivors and advocates before taking a position on any legislation related to issues that are important to sexual and domestic violence victims.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail is not a secure form of communication. To ensure confidentiality please call the Family Violence & Sexual Assault Hotline at 800.838.8238 (V/TTY).